Hi all. I am considering updating my DS410 to 3.2. Currently it is running 3.0-1354 and I have absolutely no problems at all. I have 4 x Samsung HD203WI in RAID 5 (With data protection)and really don't want to lose the array of any of the data if I update.
Usually I don't do an update if everything is going stable but there are a couple of things I would like from 3.2 that 3.0 can't give me; one of which is support for FOSCAMs in Surveillance station.
So really my main questions are:
1. Can I expect major problems updating to the newest f/w?
2. Which of the 3.2 builds is the most stable?
3. Will I lose any data? Could I lose any data?
4. If I do an update, does it remember all the old settings or do I need to go back in and set up permissions, programmes, etc all over again?
5. Last but not least, is there an idiot's guide to the update procedure?