1. Enable webDAV on port 5005.
2. Check group permissions to ensure the user has read and write access.
3. At this stage, you should be able to see you files on your local network, in DS file, via: <your-local-ip>:5005
4. To enable remote access, provided you have a remote URL already setup, you need to enable port forwarding for 5005 on your router.
5. Now, you should be able to see you files remotely, in DS file, via: <your-remote-url>:5005
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest