To manage calendar list:
1. Control panel->Web Services->WebDAV->Click View calendar list.
2. If you want to create a new calendar, click Add, name your new calendar (for example, "cal1") and specify the destination to save the calendar (for example, the "calendar" shared folder), and then click OK.
To subscribe to your calendar with your mobile device (using iOS device for example):
1. On your iOS device, go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
2. Under Accounts, go to Add Account > Other, and then tap Add CalDAV Account.
3. In the fields, enter DiskStation's IP address (or domain name) and your user credentials, and then tap Next. If a message shows up, tap Continue.
4. Tap Advanced Settings, and do the following:
a. Enter 5005 (or any other port number you specified when enabling WebDAV) in the Port field.
b. Modify the URL in the Account URL field to http://DiskStation_DDNS_Hostname:WebDAV ... endar_Name
(for example, "http://demo.no-ip.info:5005/calendar/cal1").
c. Tap CalDAV.
5. Tap Next to verify your account information, and then tap Save to finish account setup.
6. Return to your iOS device's Home screen, and open Calendar to manage your calendar.