Also settings guest permissions on all related folders will help avoid any security/permissions problems;
* Log in to Synology Disk Station Manager.
* Go to Control Panel->User.
* Select guest account and click on edit.
* Deselect the box that says "disable this account" & click ok.
* Now go to Control Panel->Shared Folder.
* Select target folder (e.g video) and click on "Privileges Setup".
* Local Users should be selected
* For the guest user account tick the boxes for read only or read/write privileges.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests