Questions about file sharing through NFS/CIFS/AFP? Post it here!
1) This is a user forum for Synology users to share experience/help out each other: if you need direct assistance from the Synology technical support team, please use the following form: https://myds.synology.com/support/suppo ... p?lang=enu
2) To avoid putting users' DiskStation at risk, please don't paste links to any patches provided by our Support team as we will systematically remove them. Our Support team will provide the correct patch for your DiskStation model.
I had set up the DS211+ and the file sharing is bothering me. The privilege setting only have read, read/write and no access features only.
1) How can I prevent people from copying my files ? Though they have the read access, they can still copy the files by save as another file name.
2) How can I prevent people from printing the contents ? It suppose to be "read" only.
Anyone any suggestions ?
- I'm New!
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:37 am
Return to File Sharing: Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider] and 3 guests